Latest comp and mods - cat table resizing problem

Mehr
18 Okt 2010 13:31 #2418

Just in case this helps anyone.
Having looked a little through the code setting stats to 0 or 1 in database only sets if the stas are above or below. If you set it to 3 they no longer appear.
Funny thing was that when I set it to 0 the wrapping stopped and the stats fit into my page layout correctly (maybe a code issue?.
I must take this opportunity to thank the support forum for the responses so far.

Letzte Änderung: 18 Okt 2010 13:34 von Haydn.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Okt 2010 17:04 #2375

thank you for this information and the quick response.
Setting the database record to 0 actually fixed the wrapping (resizing problem) but it did not remove the stats from view.

I have also just noticed that when you now advetise and item you do not get the pulldown to choose the category. Is this how it works now? - it appears you have to go to the category first and then choose to advertise an item. The category is then selected for you.

any thoughts?

kind regards
Haydn

Mehr
13 Okt 2010 14:47 #2373

If the entire module is pushed under the category table, this is most commonly a template problem. Just try it with another template for testing.In the PRO version, it is possible.
In the KISS Advertiser backend, select Configuration->Tab Look->Show Statistics and set it to \"None\".

In the free version, you must manually change the database table <prefix>_ksads_config. Set the field show_statistics to 0.

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

Mehr
13 Okt 2010 13:07 #2369

Apologies if this has been raised in German.
I have downloaded the latest component and modules but find that the Category Table width is not sizing properly when I have anything in my joomla module position right. Everything in the right position is pushed (wrapped) under the Advertiser Category Table.
I have had a look at the CSS and only find that the width 100% change for the Statistics table changes.

anything help would be mosted appreciated. Also, can you hide the Statistics table?

kind regards
Haydn