Contact Advertiser requesting a login

Mehr
24 Apr 2010 18:17 #1406

Found the difference.

If you allow everyone to write adverts, they can use the \"Contact Advertiser\" function. If you only allow registered users to place ads, the \"Contact Advertiser\" function is not available for unregistered users.

Regards

Anhänge:

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
24 Apr 2010 17:43 #1404

We cannot find an error, because this link works. Just test it on this web portal. Do you have an SEO (search engine friendly links) component activated? If so, try to deactivate it. SEO components change links to relative links which sometimes causes unpredictable results.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
24 Apr 2010 15:53 #1401

Hi,

I\'ve cleared the cache on the server (and browser) but still it remains. Placing ads isn\'t the problem, it is when a non registered person uses the \"Contact Advertiser\" function that the error occurs. Picture to show attached.

Anhänge:

Mehr
24 Apr 2010 14:32 #1399

Are you sure you are using the right version? In 1.5.44 unregistered users are definitely able to place ads as you can easily test in our Demo section (Don\'t forget to log out prior to use this link ;-))

If you are using already version 1.5.44, there could be some cache content causing the problems. If so, flush the cash and try again. But deinstalling and reinstalling the new version should solve the problem.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
24 Apr 2010 12:25 #1396

Hi

Latest version installed, but the problem remains.

Mehr
23 Apr 2010 12:37 #1371

Hi Grey Sheep,

on our demo section there is already the newest version 1.5.44 running which is still in test mode. In this version the problems you mentioned are fixed. As soon as it is ready for launch, you will find it in our donwload area.