Can\'t post ads in New Instal

Mehr
23 Jun 2010 23:11 #1832

Letzte Änderung: 25 Jun 2010 20:12 von djervad.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Jun 2010 12:30 #1781

If you are directed to a blank page, it seems that your server has encountered an error, but does not show it, because it is configured not to show errors.

Please temporarily configure your server to show errors and report the error message here in order to help us to seek the problem\'s probable source.

In the Joomla backend, you can configure the error reporting. Just select \"Standard\" or \"Default\" to show at least the basic error messages.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
17 Jun 2010 00:33 #1778

I have just installed KSS Advertiser and the Community Builder tabs option and cannot save any ads. I am guessing I have a non-writable permissions issue but I cannot tell where Advertiser is trying to save the files. Can you tell me?

When I click save - I am directed to a blank page

All the best,

Linda Miksch