Link & session lost..

Mehr
21 Mär 2011 18:51 #3719

All payment buttons are generated by the function \'generate_payment_button\' in the payment files, i.e. paypal.php, bank.php, moneybookers.php etc. The files can be found in the folder \'components/com_ksadvertiser/payment\'

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
21 Mär 2011 15:55 #3714

I need to change some parameters in the link of the bank button in my account tab but I can\'t find where/how is generated (the bank button).
Can you pleas help me?

Thank you for your help.

Mehr
18 Mär 2011 12:10 #3703

The remittance payment page is handled by the frontend file payment.bank.php. At the top of the code you will find the link generation variables for the navigation menu.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
18 Mär 2011 11:34 #3701

Hi,

There is a little problem with the session and link creration in the component.

When I want to save an add or when I purchase an add plan, the component should redirect me back to it\'s default page.

When this happens the session is lost and the created link does not point to the component\'s menu section, but to the component itself, so all the modules which should be shown along the advertiser are not shown too.

This creates an incosistency in the work of the site.

We would like to change that behaviour, so the generated link would point to the right menu selection (which in the end points to the KISS component). But we have a problem finding the function which generates those two links (redirects).

Could you be so kind and point us to it? That would be very appreciated, thank you.