Problem when posting ads in KSadvertiser!

Mehr
06 Sep 2014 11:58 #6166

If you get a blank page, there must be an error. Try to get the error message in order to localize the problem. In Joomla backend configuration, set Server->Error Reporting to 'Maximum' and try to post an ad. If there is an error, it should show up.

Don't forget to reset error reporting afterwards as it is a security matter.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Sep 2014 10:35 #6164

Dear Sirs,

I installed KSadvertiser couple of days ago and it seemed to be all ok. There were no problems at installation and the module also is working properly. But, unfortunately I can not post any ads! The problem is, I choose a category first, then fill in the every necessary field, upload images.... but when push "save" button, instead of the add to be published I just get blank white page. After, when I check in the image directories, the photos are there, but ads do not publish. I also tried to post an ad through admin panel and still no result. Does any of you have any idea what can cause this problem and how it can be fixed.

Thanks

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.