× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Trying to use & things to fix

Mehr
14 Apr 2010 11:25 #1286

Hi
! I haven\'t seen it was upside Oo\'

Maybe the link (or another) should be place in the tab ?
Another thing ( :) ), is it possible for the contact tab to be open by default ?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Apr 2010 18:50 #1271

When an ad is marked as \"Chiffre Anzeige\" (Boxnumber ad) the user gets a link to the seller - except for your own ads (makes no sense to send an email to yourself). Once clicking the link, the form is displayed.

The email itself is not displayed to give spambots no opportunity to collect email addresses.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Letzte Änderung: 12 Apr 2010 18:52 von Reservist.

Mehr
12 Apr 2010 17:38 #1270

Hi, again one more thing I don\'t understand.
If I check Yes for a \"Chiffre Anzeige\" ad, the way to contact the seller is to use a form ? but there is no form in my page :\'(

another question : the email address can\'t be displayed ?

thanks for your responses

Letzte Änderung: 12 Apr 2010 17:56 von m76.

Mehr
08 Apr 2010 18:21 #1257

it works :). I\'ve try with imgselector.php ( I suppose I can\'t modify ksavertiser.html.php and add these modifications ? a way to modify it myself and let you generate a valid code ?)
But in order to keep accents, the php files need to be saved in UTF-8, and it works great :) - files for administration don\'t need to be modify apparently

Mehr
08 Apr 2010 16:50 #1256

The language is addressed via tha Joomla language function. The syntax is

echo JText::(\'my text\');
We did not yet check if
echo stripslashes(JText::(\'my text\'));
works, maybe there will be some unpredictable results in different languages.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Letzte Änderung: 08 Apr 2010 16:51 von Reservist.

Mehr
08 Apr 2010 12:06 #1255

fixed with the last release (it was in the add form)
but still have some trouble to make it works :\'(

now, I can\'t submit an add in the front-end (try to uninstall / install again the component) even with unregistred & registered users

seems to have trouble with the tabpane_mini function (all the tabs are open) and with imgselector popup (open the window in the current tab) - apparently every javascript functions are out in front-end (same thing with opera, FF, IE, chrome) :(
maybe because my joomla install is in a subdirectory ? dunno :S

will try to install it in a clean joomla site

edit :
ok found ... in fact the apostrophes in my language file make some troubles. Is there a way for the component to have a stripslashes function ?

Letzte Änderung: 08 Apr 2010 16:38 von m76.