× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Submit Ad Form

Mehr
31 Mär 2010 19:23 #1187

Yea even a link would be fine.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
31 Mär 2010 12:02 #1170

To put tabs on both top and bottom wouldn\'t look very fine, because the user being familiar with tabs expects them only on one side. We can think about placing a link in the footer bar.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
31 Mär 2010 11:27 #1164

Oh well that\'s perfect haha. Have you looked at putting the contact tab at the bottoms of the submit form as well so the user will not have to scroll up to finish the process.

Mehr
31 Mär 2010 11:15 #1162

We are preparing a version where you can configure almost every field to be visible or not.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
31 Mär 2010 01:10 #1154

I was wondering if you could put the Contact tab at the bottom of the Ad screen so the user doesn\'t have to scroll all the way back up to click the Contact tab.

Also could you make it an option to show the Postcode Item Location fields. My site is strictly local so there\'s no need to type in the postcode information.

Thanks a lot for the great component and excellent support so far. If a few more things get developed I\'d be interested in purchasing a commercial license.