× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

search plugin

Mehr
16 Apr 2010 13:26 #1308

Stripslashes can affect Javascript code as there are some text strings in Javascript which are translated as well. If stripshlashed, it may affect the javascript function because the whole function will not work if there is some error in a string.

Try to disable stripslashes and test again. If Javascript then works, the reason is found.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
15 Apr 2010 19:02 #1303

Hi,
yes it works :)
but
javascript is down on the advertiser pages :\'(

Mehr
14 Apr 2010 18:20 #1293

Thank you for the language file.
In the meantime we tested the stripslashes function and we found out that it is not always useful due to some server configurations.

You can help yourself by modifying the Joomla language file.

Edit the file <joomla-root>/libraries/joomla/language/language.php
Find the

if ($jsSafe) {
		$string = addslashes($string);
	}

After that, add the
if(function_exists(\"get_magic_quotes_gpc\") && get_magic_quotes_gpc())		
		{
			$string = stripslashes($string);
		}

That should resolve your stripslashes problem.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
14 Apr 2010 12:07 #1290

yep, cool. I still have some minor things to fix & you\'ll received it today

edit : here is the french package. I think it fit well, but I\'ll in a near future reread it

Anhang lang_french.zip wurde nicht gefunden.

Anhänge:
Letzte Änderung: 14 Apr 2010 12:26 von m76. Grund: ad zip

Mehr
14 Apr 2010 11:49 #1288

The stripslashes function is independent from the language file. You can upload the language file and we will try to modify the ksadvertiser.html file in the meantime.

Mehr
14 Apr 2010 11:19 #1285

Fraop wrote:
I\'m actually on a french translation update for the last version - new texts, minor languages correction (orthography, some words are only used in Switzerland ...), but I have an issue with the apostrophes and the lastest release of kiss advertiser - we need to add a stripslashes function before each part of text and save the php files in UTF-8, but ksavertiser.html.php is not modifiable

edit : I\'ve just see a new version of KA - looking for it

Letzte Änderung: 14 Apr 2010 12:06 von m76.