× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Does the customer module get populated via?

Mehr
18 Okt 2010 13:38 #2419

With the updated version installed the payment works well apart from showing dollars not punds even when the configuration is set to British pounds. I assume this is a problem in paypal. i will investigate to make sure.
Thanks again
H

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Sep 2010 12:14 #2231

Hi Haydn,

we are not sure about that, but it could be helpful to make the site a top-level domain. We do not know how PayPal handles subdomains.

I visited your site, very good work so far. I did not know that there are fans of the German Bundesliga in UK, the football motherland.

Being located in the federal state of North Rhine-Westfalia we are fans of Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04. Nuremberg belongs to the federal state of Bavaria. Bavaria residents are most commonly fans of Bayern Munich and other southern clubs such as Nuremberg.

Our hometown Ahlen has a Bundesliga club as well - Rot Weiss (Red White) Ahlen. But it is \'only\' Bundesliga 3rd Division.

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

Mehr
16 Sep 2010 17:11 #2224

thanks for the speedy response.
I am running this under a sub domain - so before I try the code change how does this affect the return string. Will I need to make my site a top level domain?

cheers again.

on another note - are you a 1fcn fan or another club? if so - for fun take a browse at my site about 1fcnuk our uk fan club www.1fcnuk.com

Haydn

Mehr
16 Sep 2010 16:09 #2217

Hi Haydn,

it sounds a little strange that PayPal does not redirect you to the \"Thank you for payment\" page. This is necessary for automatically creating the customer account, because this is done on the \"Thank you...\" page only. It could be a result of the fact that you may be running a subdomain or a local server but I\'m not sure about that.

Other components like CBE should not affect the payment.

You have an error message in the PayPal payment module that the number_format PHP function has a wrong parameter count. Normally this function should work properly, maybe it is due to your PHP version or -settings.

You may try to change the code line in the function generate_payment_button of the file paypal.php which looks as this:

<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"amount\" value=\"\'.number_format($mod->price, 2, \".\", \"\").\'\">

Change it to
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"amount\" value=\"$mod->price\">
Maybe this helps.
It is also strange that the parser reports the error to be on line 326, which does not exist in the paypal.php file.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
16 Sep 2010 14:46 #2214

Hi Again.
unfortunately I am still stuggling to get anything retuning back to the customer module. I have lots of questions and have tried a number of things.
I notice your code has space for sandbox testing but this is anotated as still to do.. I am therefore thinking maybe my paypal account has to be a legitimate MERCHANT account not just my personal one.
When the user clicks return to merchant the page goes back to the site home page and then when you go to my account nothing has changed and you are still pointing at the first account package and a paypal pay link for the upgrade they tried to upgrade to.
having breifly looked through the code it should be returning to a thank you for your payment page i think.

When trying different paypal user accounts I did get this error to do with the Price format string (please see attached)

i removed Community builder and tried - but this did not make any difference. I re-installed KSADVERTISER but still no difference.

Are there any folder / file persmissions i need to check?

My site is still under some construction (images etc..) but the main structure is in place.

Have you any thoughts?
Once get this working I will be purchasing the extension to enable more payment options. if i can not I will have to think of an other way to solve this such as payment on registration using paypal button code.

thanks again fpor all your help and advise up to now.

with kind regards
Haydn

Anhänge:

Mehr
07 Sep 2010 12:30 #2197

If the customer turns correctly after payment to the merchant\'s site, KISS Advertiser receives the user ID from the returned PayPal string. Then it tries to identify the user and add the user to the customer list.

If this fails on your site, there must be something wrong with the returned PayPal string or with the user information given to PayPal.

Can you post us a link to your site and a test user account so that we can check this?

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.