× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

accordion menu in My Account not full functional

Mehr
19 Okt 2010 15:41 #2431

The sliders are strictly following the Joomla guidelines.
They are initiated with the

$pane    =& JPane::getInstance(\'sliders\');
and later invoked with the
echo $pane->startPane(\"name-of-the-slider\");

That\'s all KISS Advertiser deals with sliders. The behaviour of the sliders is completely Joomla-related. To change it, we could change the Joomla core - which is not useful as it will be overwritten with each Joomla update in the future.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
19 Okt 2010 14:23 #2429

I concur I witness the same issue. Will this work in the licensed version?

Mehr
30 Aug 2010 19:24 #2180

of course the problem is solved by turning off the slider....
But the quality of the selection is lost then and also there is a bad layout without sliders, the different accounts are not well seperated.
I used the sliders on several templates, including the standard Joomla templates and also using the original motools....
All had the same effect....
So i still believe its a bug in your program. Sorry to say so.

Mehr
30 Aug 2010 19:06 #2179

I guess it\'s just a conflict between your template and the slider of kiss..
I had the same problem and I just turned the slider off and than it worked perfectly well.

Mehr
30 Aug 2010 17:22 #2178

I have a little problem with the following.
After login and choosing My Ads and then My Account it isnt possible to open the Basic Account (in first approach). After choosing one of the other options it is possible to open the basic Account.
Your demo site has exact the same.
May be a bug?