× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Dutch terms of agreement.

Mehr
07 Jan 2011 09:13 #3164

Hi haddewade,

Thank you verry much,

I already translated the Terms of Agreement but there seems to be some kind of error that isn\'t easily found.
Zorro is checking it out for me.

Thanks for the offer.

In dutch:

hartelijk dank, als ik dat eerder geweten had :cheer: maar heb toevallig gisteren vertaald, het wil alleen niet op de site verschijnen.
Dank je wel voor je aanbod, als ik weer wat heb dan zal ik het zeker vragen ;)

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Jan 2011 23:26 #3162

Whatever,

I have the dutch term of agreement, made them myself and ulopad them in the /components/com_ksadvertiser directory.

interest? than pm youre mail adres.

(of op zijn oud hollands gezegt, hebben?)

Das licht am ende eines tunnel kan auch ein idioten mit ne lampe sein :)

Mehr
05 Jan 2011 22:33 #3147

Hi Zorro,

if you would have a look at it that would be really great. I will Send a Pm to you with the details of my host. i think that\'s the best way.

Thanks.

Mehr
05 Jan 2011 22:17 #3146

It could be possible to change the link of the popup window so that it leads to a Joomla article. But in this case every time you update the component this link would be lost.

The better way would be to fix the problem on your server.

Could you send us the error messages by email or give us a link where we can have a look at it?

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

Mehr
05 Jan 2011 22:00 #3144

Thanks DocChicago

I tried to change the file by renaming it on my local pc and upload the renamed file, for some reason that didn\'t work for me. Also tried to set joomla to English but that also gave no terms of agreement in the pop up screen. So i did a complete new install of the KISS Advertiser ( in case i changed something in a file ) but unfortuatly that didn\'t make any difference. The server error reporting gave a list of things.... But that\'s abracadabra for me.

However, even if it did work, the terms are still in English, so a translation is still needed for me. I was thinking... Is it possible with a small change that i could make to link the terms of agreement to a joomla article in wich i can make the terms?

Thanks.

Mehr
05 Jan 2011 18:31 #3139

The language of the terms page depends on the language of your joomla site. Currently two languages are delivered with KISS Advertiser - German and English.

If KISS Advertiser does not find the terms file for your site\'s language, it tries to open the English language file. So the file en-GB.terms.php should be always present (do not rename it, just copy, rename on your local pc and upload the renamed file).

If the language of your site is set to nl-NL, a renamed file should work - however it will show the English file unless it is translated.

If a blank page is shown, there is probably a mistake in the file. Please do not change any html tags or php statements in the file, this causes the server to encounter an error and display a blank page. (Maybe it helps if you set the server error reporting to maximum. This will probably show the reason for the blank page).

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.