× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Item Summary View (I Think)

Mehr
19 Jan 2011 20:26 #3308

Yes, thanks for the quick reply. I was setting the admin plan to 365 days as I do SEO for many jewelers on annual basis. This new site will be a great place for added exposure for them. Plus I will market the site and classifieds to the general jeweler population. I absolutley love Joomla! and your component is fantastic, I can\'t wait to upgrade to the next version.

Later

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
19 Jan 2011 20:13 #3307

As for the ads plans you are free to create as many plans as you want and configure them to your needs. The only thing to keep in mind is that KISS Advertiser will try to downgrade the customers to the free ads plan (#1) if the ads plan for this customer has expired.

There is no way to create a \'lifetime valid\' plan, so if you want to keep the customers in a free ads plan like your \'admin\' plan, you should set the duration of the model to a rather high value of days, i.e. 730 (for 2 years).

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
19 Jan 2011 19:47 #3306

Thank you, I got the color issue straightened out by editing the ksads_config in the database table.

As for the ad plans, I have kept the defaults that came with the install and modified them to what I need, and I added another plan called \"Admin Plan\". The intention is to make that a free plan that I can assign at will to my existing accounts(not necessarily ones on this site yet), accounts that I will add to the Joomla install on this domain and then assign them to the new ad plan. That way I can list unlimited classifieds with more than one photo of each item. I will try and tackle this later today.

Thanks for your support.

Mehr
19 Jan 2011 13:50 #3302

The colors for customer ads are assigned by the KISS Advertiser configuration, not by the css file. In the css file there are some \'cusom color\' tags, but they have got no function. You can adjust the customer colors in the configuration panel. However it is possible that the color selection does not match the hex code of your website\'s colors exactly.

In this case you should open the database table <prefix>ksads_config. The table has got one entry only. Search for the fields paid_col_1 throu paid_col_5 and enter the hex code of your website into these 5 fields. After that, save and you\'re done. (Please do not change the other fields to avoid unpredictable results).
In the control panel, goto the customer administration and select a customer. On the tab \'Info\' assign a plan (AKA \'Model\') to the customer. Save the customer. Now the customer is assigned to the plan.

If you do not have any entries in the customer table yet, you must create a new customer and assign him/her to a Joomla user.

Please note: It is not necessary to assign a customer to the free ads plan as KISS Advertiser automatically assigns all non-paying users to this plan. If you offer free ads, you do not need to create customers. In this case - if you want to offer more than one image per ad - you can adjust the settings of the free ads plan. Set images per ad to a value of your choice. The only thing you cannot change in the free ads plan is the number of ads per period (it is always 0=unlimited) - and you cannot delete this plan.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Letzte Änderung: 19 Jan 2011 13:52 von Reservist.

Mehr
18 Jan 2011 22:12 #3300

OK, I learned some more. The color is assigned to the new customer, even if I do not choose one of the bullets to select the color. That is the color showing on the link I posted above. Also, I have created an ad plan called admin plan yet when I assign and publish it to a new client, it always reverts back to the free plan(which of coarse limits my images).

Where in the css, can I define the \"customer colors\" to be my background hexadecimal of the site?

How can I assign an \"admin plan\" to my existing clients?

Mehr
18 Jan 2011 21:30 #3299

Now the color is not right, what happened? internationaljewelersexchange.com/index....r&catid=25&task=view

I tried to remove user rating image from the category and then it shows a new background color, but the hex color is still correct in ksadvertiser.css

Can you advise me please.