× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

How to come back when you have uploaded an image

Mehr
02 Feb 2010 03:36 #381

resolving the error in yor language ini must be easy.

1. Frontend and Backend - Language files not on the right place (Frontendfile on Backendplace)
2. On one ore more statements the siggn = between parameter and value is missing.
3. A complete statement is missing.
4. On a value you killed a % siggn

happy search :P

Letzte Änderung: 02 Feb 2010 03:40 von Trubadix.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Feb 2010 00:25 #379

i translate in french the en-GB.com_ksadvertiser.ini in fr-FR.com_ksadvertiser.ini. Then i upload it in the Joomla\'s language directory . it seems there is a mistake in my translation, because when i remove it, the component is ok but in english.

Mehr
01 Feb 2010 16:17 #358

If you upload an image, it is done by the imgselector popup window. If you click the OK button in that window, the uploaded image (or whatever you choosed in the images listbox) is automatically inserted into the ads edit form. You do not need to click the browser\'s back or refresh button. If you do so, the browser tries to refresh the entire page, what means that the form is set to initial values (NULL) because you did not yet click the \"save\" button.

Jamais contredis ta femme. Attends jusqu'à ce qu'elle contredit soi-même.

Mehr
01 Feb 2010 12:51 #350

In the front end, when i upload an image then i try to get back to continue my ads... I have to use the navigation of FF to comeback. Then i have to retype my ads.

nota: i try with a png file. It does\'nt work an error as bad type of file. I get back to the cpanel and just add a coma after png in the upload configuration