× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Add plan problem from charged plan to default

Mehr
08 Mär 2011 16:12 #3651

This is also a possible solution,

but how do then anonymous users manage their ads?
They also have to share the images, as I could see, but the option without images is not plausible as people here are used to have them on their web ads.

If it is possible to enable the old behaviour would be much better.

The business model here is quite simple: anybody can post an add, but if he wants to \"feature\" it it can be done by paying a Fee.
We have also modified the kiss advertising module, so it can show the list of featured ads only when is displayed content of the same category.
For us is very important that this works as explained.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
08 Mär 2011 12:45 #3648

There are different approaches to this topic. Some website owners want to force users to buy a new ads plan when the current ads plan has been exhausted.

In former times KISS Advertiser has downgraded the users to the free ads plan when the current plan was exhausted. Many website owners did not want that, that is why we have changed it.

You could allow free ads to anonymous users (however with lesser features), so users can use the free ads plan when their plan has reached the maximum number of ads - the lesser features will probably encourage them to buy a new plan.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
07 Mär 2011 21:46 #3644

Hi,

I had encountered a problem when working with the payed plans subscription.

I had configured the system so I a user can buy one payed add per time, which is afterwards \"Featured, etc...\", which should last for a 30 days period and be colored.

So the user had bought the plan, had pubblished his featured add and now would like to continue pubblishing stnadard free ads.

The problem is that the user does not regress back to the free adverds plan, instead has only the options of resuscribing of the existing ads plan or buy another one.

This is quite serious so a hand would be appreciated.