× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Where Are The Category Thumbnail Images Stored

Mehr
09 Apr 2011 11:39 #3791

The category icons are stored in the folder /components/com_ksadvertiser/images/icons. You found it. There are already some sample icons installed. Category icons have got the prefix cat_ (which is not mandatory, but helps sorting them). As many users sort their categories by state, country or region, there are also some flag icons installed (prefix flag_ ). If you have own icons, you may delete all of the sample icons.

BTW in former times, KISS Advertiser stored the category icons in the Joomla default category icons directory which is /images/stories, but some people complainted that this would spill their category icons dir with unused (KISS Advertiser sample- ) icons such as car manufacturer brand logos. That\'s why we changed it.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Apr 2011 01:58 #3783

:silly: I Found The Icons Folder Eventually :laugh:
Cant believe it took me so long :blush:

Mehr
05 Apr 2011 17:04 #3768

Where Are The Category Thumbnail Images Stored
What is the path please.
I want to upload some of my own category image thumbnails but i cannot
Where they are stored on my server.
Thanks
Jock