× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Users CAN access to other user files uploaded

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 18:29 #3905

The configuration->tab upload->permitted formats field restricts the formats allowed to be uploaded. Here you should also include the image formats (jpg, png, gif) and the video formats you want to allow, i.e. mov, flv, swf. Separate all formats by a comma (whithout space).

If you allow videos to be uploaded, also check the max. upload size which is set to 0.8 MB by default. Most videos are greater than this size. A recommended size is 2 MB or 3 MB. Do not allow too big sizes to save upload time and storage space.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 18:15 #3902

OK.
I\'ve closed the webpage so only registered users can publish ads. With facebook and twitter addons it will be easy for users to register (less than 15 seconds).

Should I add these media formats in the configuration->tab upload->permitted formats?

Thanks.
Regards.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 17:32 #3900

Anonymous users have the user number 0. So any component has got no chance at all to determine which user has uploaded which image or video when the user number is 0. This is only possible for registered users with a unique user number.

The media formats supported by KISS Advertiser media player are: avi, mov, divx, wma, flv, 3gp, mp4, wmv, swf, mp3. And you can enter an ID number for remote hosted media files such as youtube etc.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
02 Mai 2011 12:08 #3883

Sorry, I don\'t wan\'t users to access to the files uploaded by the others. I need to disable the access to the files saved in the server.

Mehr
02 Mai 2011 12:06 #3882

Hi DocChicago,

I have a little big problem.

I\'ve seen that creating ads as free account I can access to the same files from diffrent computers. So, I suppose all users can access to images and videos of all the others.

Please, this is an urgent request, cause I\'ve contracted people to start this afternoon to create fake ads and movement into the site.

Another question: ¿qich video formats are supported by ksavertiser video player?I know where to add formats, but not wich. Please, give me as much as possible.

Best regards, and los of thak yous. :)

Moha.