× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

It\'s not possible to upload more than 1 image.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 18:39 #3906

Could you please try to upload more than one image with the account you created yesterday? I didn\'t find the way.

Lot of thak yous, and best regards.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Mai 2011 17:18 #3898

Users can upload as many images as they want, but only as many as the ad plan allowes at a time.

Example:
Set the default ad plan to 3 images, and 3 images are allowed to be uploaded at a time.

We recommend the maximum number of images not to be greater than 5 (however the upload window allows up to 10) for upload time and memory usage reasons.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
03 Mai 2011 17:32 #3892

Mehr
03 Mai 2011 17:29 #3891

Hi again,

I\'ve been trying to upload images as anonymous and as logged user, but it\'s not possible to upload more than one. Even creating an ad as admin I can\'t.

¿Could you please help me with that issue?

Best regards.

Moha.