× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Problem with the default accounts

Mehr
20 Mai 2011 13:30 #3970

Usually the currency is delivered to a payment system such as PayPal by the form when the submitbutton is clicked. This is managed by the following

<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"currency_code\" value=\"\'.$currency.\'\">
... where the variable $currency is taken from the category or ad plan configuration. Here you can set whatever currency you want.

If PayPal displays dollar anyway, it seems to be a PayPal or browser related issue.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
19 Mai 2011 13:56 #3966

:(
The change of the currency appears everywhere but in the account (default) when I click on the paypal button it opens the paypal in my language but with the currency in dollars.

:huh:
I noticed that Internet Explorer and Firefox using the currency is the euro, while Opera browser chrome and the currency is U.S. dollars

Each process is by reading and meditation. The things we do not know the imapriamo reading. The things we learned we keep meditating.
Letzte Änderung: 19 Mai 2011 15:44 von Danys.

Mehr
19 Mai 2011 13:20 #3965

There is another possibility to configure it: Please check the ad plan for the right currency.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
18 Mai 2011 19:26 #3955

I have done everything you have suggested but the problem persists.

Each process is by reading and meditation. The things we do not know the imapriamo reading. The things we learned we keep meditating.

Mehr
18 Mai 2011 14:04 #3951

You can set the currency in the main configuration and additionally in the category configuration. Check your categories to have the proper currency set. See categories-><select category>->miscellaneous->currency symbol

Mehr
17 Mai 2011 20:47 #3948

Hello,

I have a problem with the default accounts, I rock a fee.
Instead of the euro currency is the dollar when paying with paypal.
How can I avoid this?
Thanks

Letzte Änderung: 17 Mai 2011 20:49 von Danys.