× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Paypal link in email

Mehr
24 Mai 2011 13:48 #3978

Just activate the PayPal module and set the bank payment module (and others, if any) to \'deactivated\'. The the customer is redirected to the PayPal payment page where the payment must be confirmed. After clicking \'Return to merchant\' on the PayPal page, the customer is redirected to your website.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
20 Mai 2011 14:16 #3973

Hello,

I entered the default account to pay and I wanted to link to paypal (and be redirected to pay quickly and without bank transfer) in the reply email to the customer.

If you can, how can I do?

Thanks

Wonderful component! Compliments :)

Each process is by reading and meditation. The things we do not know the imapriamo reading. The things we learned we keep meditating.
Letzte Änderung: 20 Mai 2011 14:17 von Danys.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.