× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

problems with RSS feed

Mehr
18 Nov 2011 22:26 #4614

yup
my php version is 5.2.9 and my mysql version is 5.0.92

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Nov 2011 18:24 #4610

Is your PHP and MySQL Version correct? PHP should be > 5.2 and MySQL should be > 5.0

Es gibt genau 10 Arten von Menschen. Die, die Binärcode verstehen und die anderen.

Mehr
13 Nov 2011 23:37 #4609

My setting was on datetime so I have changed it to date but still the same problem.

Mehr
13 Nov 2011 16:49 #4608

Another source of possible problems could be the date and datetime format.

Usually the date is stored as unix date format \'YYYY-MM-DD\' in the ads table. Maybe your database returns a datetime format \'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss\' which probably cannot be handled by the feedcreator.

I\'m not sure whether this is the problem, but it\'s worth to be checked.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
12 Nov 2011 22:31 #4607

I have found the function you are referring to and I have checked the date format and it all appears to be correct as the date information does display correctly in the ads detail view. I have still not found the source of the problem. Any other ideas? I really have to get this fixed.

Mehr
16 Okt 2011 13:30 #4560

KISS Advertiser handles the date from the database field \'date_created\' to the RSS feedcreator. The date in \'date_created\' has the format of the MySQL database datefields which is usually \'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss\'

The feedcreator can handle date information in UNIX or MySQL formats. Does the date format of your database match this requirements (it should if the date information is displayed correctly in the ads detail view)?

The data interchange between KISS Advertiser and the feedcreator is managed by the

function createFeed($option, $us=0)
in the frontend file ksadvertiser.php

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.