× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Ads not showing for admins

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 17:41 #4944

Yep, sorry should have mentioned this.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 17:29 #4943

checka

I started my site 2 months ago StorageTraders.com . I first used the free version than i bought the pro version.

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 17:19 #4942

Maybe checka is using the GPL version, not the PRO version. In the GPL version, 'show ads in module' setting is not available nor the setting in the ad plans.

Nevertheless the category and ad access view settings are available and it should work also for admins if set correctly.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 17:17 #4941

Also in the categories the toggle for module view is necessary if you want ads to show in the modules on positions on your site.

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 17:15 #4940

Check your settings in the plan ads and the categories. The ads may be set to view for certain users or groups rather than visible to the public.

Mehr
21 Jun 2012 16:51 #4935

Congrats, why and how should I make sure that the categories list in modules?

Just to clarify: I login as registered user and ads are showing. I login as admin and ads disappear.

Regards, florian.