× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Kiss advertiser language

Mehr
17 Sep 2012 12:11 #5021

Hi Doc,
My language problems and others are solved. I used a sever with php 5.2.x
Now I have a server with php 5.3.x and all my problems mentioned before are solved
Thx for the assistant.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
14 Aug 2012 17:57 #5003

All language files are saved as UTF8 without BOM. To be sure reuploaded them after saving with notepad++
Nothing changed.
I'll send you info to check the site.

Mehr
14 Aug 2012 17:38 #5002

Can you check whether the English language files have got the right format? They should be formatted in UTF8 without BOM. Maybe one or more English files are formatted in ANSI format.

Some servers react sensitive about that.

If so, try to save the language file in the correct format and reupload them. Please give us a message if that is the reason of errors, we will change our install package file.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
14 Aug 2012 16:49 #5001

Ok, downloaded the new package. Made a complete new install after a new installation of Joomla 2.5.6 in a new subdomain.
And still there is the same problem. English languages displayed not correct and ToolTips are not disp;ayed anyway.
Have already installed a lot of extensions. No language problems, alos not with the Dutch translations. So I think my server is function correct.

Mehr
14 Aug 2012 16:17 #5000

We have just uploaded the new install package into our download area. Please download the package again, it contains a working English admin language (at least here on our server it works).

Just copy the en-GB.com_ksadvertiser.ini from that package into the admin language directory. Or make a complete new install if you want.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
14 Aug 2012 16:05 #4999

corrected the languages file.
The English language strings ara not displaying correct. Stil no ToolTips