× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Need help changing "show/hide address"

Mehr
13 Apr 2013 23:24 #5349

Is there anyway to just make the "hide address" ONLY hide the address in the ad so that it will still show the contact tab in an ad, along with the private message and username of the poster from jomsocial like it does when show address is checked?

The only way way i can get the contact tab with private message and stuff to show up is if i set the "Show Address" to "Yes" We need username of the poster and the send message link in the contact tab to ALWAYS show no matter if address is hidden or not.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Apr 2013 08:08 #5337

How can i change it, so that when a user selects to hide their address it only hides their actual address, city state and zip code? That way my users can still send a message to ad creator with jomsocial and see their username. just hide their actual address.

And if they select to show their address everything shows as normal. We all want to know who posted the ad even if they hide their address and be able to contact them through jomsocial on the site rather then through the email form.

Also for me to be able to do this i would have to disable the boxnumber ads as well right? There is no need for private classified ads on my site like that since we wouldn't trust one another if they were private.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.