× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

How to buy pro?

Mehr
17 Apr 2013 09:34 #5362

Sorry I forgot to reply to your copyright question.

In the pro version, there is no copyright link at the bottom of the component.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Smokey4life

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Apr 2013 05:41 #5361

Sorry i had a browser cache problem, wasn't loading multi language. Ok, great! One more question however, does pro give you the ability to remove the "powered by" link at the bottom of the component?

Mehr
16 Apr 2013 15:56 #5359

To display our site in English, just click on the GB flag at the top right of the navigation bar. From the menu, select 'Buy software' (German: Software kaufen), then you will see the available software list, including prices.

Supposed you are logged in, you will see a paypal button as well. When you click the paypal button, you will be directed to our paypal payment form where you can pay the software. When done, click on the link 'back to KISS Software' and you will see a confirmation page.

When you see the confirmation page, your customer account is confirmed and you can download the PRO version.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Smokey4life

Mehr
16 Apr 2013 09:24 #5356

How do you upgrade to professional? I cant really navigate your site that well considering my first language is English. Also i cant find prices anywhere to upgrade to pro... Also are you allowed to remove the powered by link at the bottom of component if you buy professional?