× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

KISS Itemscroller

Mehr
14 Aug 2013 09:31 #5551

If you set the moduleclass-suffix in the module to a unique value (i.e. _itemscroller_01 and _itemscroller_02), it should be possible to run more than one scrollers on the site.

See our Test Site here .

If it does not run, it could be either a Javascript or third-party module issue. Please check whether other modules are overwriting the Javascript code or use the jquery framework. Sometimes there are interferences.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Aug 2013 19:51 #5550

Hey Doc

I installed the updates but i can only have one mod run on a page. The system crashes when more than one is active on the site.

Mehr
13 Aug 2013 13:43 #5549

In the modules KISS Advertiser and KISS Itemscroller, the problem with include / exclude categories is fixed.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
13 Aug 2013 11:57 #5548

The options 'Show banner ads in listviews' and 'Show banner ads in detail views' in the main configuration manage whether (Google or Joomla Banner) ads are displayed or not. Sometimes it also depends on the list view template - in most of the templates, Google adsense ads are displayed if activated.

The video player tab is displayed if the ad owner belongs to an ad plan which allows videos.

Mehr
12 Aug 2013 22:19 #5547

Thats ok.

What happened to the Google Adsense in the ads. the tab to display video, country, and adsense is gone.

It happened after i updated.

Letzte Änderung: 12 Aug 2013 22:24 von hamildo.

Mehr
12 Aug 2013 22:05 #5546

Yes we know this issue, the category select box has been taken from the old Joomla 1.5 module, which does not work properly under Joomla 2.5.

We are working on that issue.