× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

French edition

Mehr
07 Mär 2014 08:47 #5839

Hello Philippe,

it's great to hear that you are intending to translate the component into French. We definitely need a French translation for our French speaking friends.

I would recommend to wait with the translation as KISS Advertiser 1.8.11 will be deprecated in a few weeks. We are working on the new 2.5 / 3.0 Version and it is almost ready to be launched, we hope we can publish the first Alpha version in March / April.

So it is better to wait for the new version as it has a complete new language structure. We will also publish a translators file in German and English as soon as it will be available.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Mär 2014 18:30 #5837

Hello,
I love this component.
I started to translate the language .ini files in French. ( here joint the fr_Fr.com_ksadvertiser Frontend allready done, to be checked)
I intended to carry on with other files.
Do you recommend me to stop and wait till the 2.5 version ??
Thanks
Philippe

J'ai commencé à traduire les fichiers de la version 1.8.11 en français.( ci-joint pour le Frontend)
Mais visiblement, ça ne sert pas à grand chose vu la nouvelle version à venir
Merci de me tenir au courant...
A suivre
Philippe

Mehr
12 Jan 2014 11:33 #5763

Ok Boss

please, email to me when the new version will be up to date.
regards

Mehr
11 Jan 2014 10:10 #5759

Hi vadim 113,

As programmers we can only take care for the correct working program code. We have German and English speakers in our team, and we would highly appreciate other languages.

However, the language interface is done by the language files which should be translated by native speakers in order to achieve an exact translation. We offer a free PRO version for all translators and they are mentioned in the 'Hall of Fame' in the component's backend.

So if you want, feel free to translate the language files. We have a translator - package in our download area which contains the German and English language files. Send the translated files back to us and you will benefit from our translators service (free PRO version copy etc.)

Please keep in mind: KISS Advertiser version 1.8 will be replaced by version 2.5 this year and there will be new language files for this version. So translating the old 1.8 version is not recommended at the moment, it's better to wait for the new version.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
11 Jan 2014 07:33 #5758

Hi,

Do you consider a french version of your software for Joomla 2.5 ?

Regards