× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Ads by user type - based on login

Mehr
11 Nov 2014 11:55 #6253

Yes, this can be defined for each category separately. Select the category and choose 'Settings->Auto Publish'. Set this to 'No', if you want the ads admin-approved prior to publishing.

The different user / ads types can be managed by the 'Subscription Plans' management. Here you can define different plans. Plans are assigned to users / customers. For example the default plan (free) is automatically assigned to each new user if the user is not a customer. Customers in the sense of KISS Advertiser are users who have paid for a plan.

So you could leave the free ads plan as is and create a second plan for your vendors. If somebody wants to be a vendor, you should offer him the vendor plan and charge for it.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
09 Nov 2014 12:53 #6250

Greeting Doc, and per your post on the other thread...I will start a new topic as later it will be easier to find for others.

Ads by user type - based on login

1) Think of this as (2) installs of a classifieds please.

2) I will have 2 main user types

3) I only want to show certain things to each user type.

How easily can this be done?

a) For example, on one user Type Customer ...they will get to Post an ad for Free. Before I forget, does KISS have Admin Approval? [ sorry no documentation]

b) User type B = Vendor, and they will have to possibly pay to create ad.

Does this make sense to you sir?

Thank you,

jim

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.