program for pre-purchase questions

Mehr
24 Sep 2011 18:02 #4504

Download the PRO version from here .

If you have data in your FREE version, first backup the data using the KISS Advertiser backup function.

Install the PRO version via the Joomla installer. It is not necessary to remove the FREE version as it is updated to PRO.

If the Joomla installer fails, unpack the package to your local computer, upload the unpacked files into your Joomla /tmp directory and select \'Install from directory\' in the Joomla backend.

After reinstalling, restore your data via the KISS Advertiser restore function, if necessary.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
24 Sep 2011 17:54 #4503

Hi, I bought the program. How is it installed already enabled?
For example, it has changed a few things translated into Hungarian on demand.

Innéttől very over-written parts of the program?

Hi, I'm Hungarian, and I can not speak English
Therefore, I use google translator

Mehr
09 Sep 2011 14:21 #4461

Hi David,

unfortunately we do not speak Hungarian, maybe there is an Hungarian speaking individual out there who can reply better to your questions. I try it in English in the hope the Google translator will not confuse the sense (like it often does).
Custom fields are not possible. Existing fields can be edited and marked as visible, active or mandatory.Will be added to one of the next versions.The skype app adds an interface to your browser automatically that marks any telephone number as skype accessible. We think there is no need to display the skype status within KISS Advertiser.Is already part of the professional KISS Advertiser version.The new version can display categories and their subcategories in tabs at once. Clicking a tab, you see all ads in the subcategory.The search and filter functions perform an advanced search at any time.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
08 Sep 2011 13:23 #4459

Discovered errors and other development issues think

1 Can not you do a custom fields.
Drop-down list as well? Category assigned to an individual form field passed is ready?

2 You can select the ads that appear next to images of individual fields?

3 Perhaps this endorsement without AD? Since vain is checked out, yes, unfortunately, only allows a more picture after the addition of the program.

4 Is it possible that the three basic pieces of image display options? Avoiding the following dispatch assignment.

5 Eltüntetthető ear slider in the image?

6 Why does not fall with tiny images of the ads?

7 More than Fb icons such as sharing or twitter?

8 Skype phone plug at the ad, in which only the name is entered, and the ad displays the status.

9 Adsense or other advertising iframe installation?

10. Display ads by category and subcategories together

11. Search main categories and sub-tion of the ads shown at the same time

If the questions are ambiguous because the compiler will indicate it.

Thanks for the answers

Hungarian

Magyar

program vásárlás előtti kérdések

Felfedezett hibák szerintem és további fejlesztési kérdések

1 Lehet ugye egyéni mezőket csinálni.
Legördülő listást is? Kategóriához hozzárendelni egyéni mezős ürlap készletett?

2 Be lehet állítani, hogy a hírdetésben a kép mellett jelenjenek meg az egyéni mezők?

3 Lehet e jóváhagyás nélkül is hírdetést feladni? Mivel hiába van ki pipálva, az igen sajnos csak a további kép hozzáadása után engedélyezi a program.

4 Megoldható e az alap 3 darab kép megjelenítési lehetőség? Kikerülve a feladás utáni hozzárendelést.

5 Eltüntetthető a kép slider fül?

6 Miért nem csinál rendessen pici képeket a hírdetésekhez?

7 További megosztási ikonok az Fb kívül például twitter vagy más?

8 Skype telefon plugin a hirdetés feladásánál, amibe csak a nevet kell beírni, és a hirdetésben megjeleníti az állapotot.

9 Adsense, vagy más iframe reklám beépítése?

10,. Hirdetések megjelenítése kategória és alkategóriákkal együtt

11,. Keresés fő kategória, és alkategóriában lévő hirdetések mutattása egyben

Ha nem egyértelműek a kérdéseim a fordító program miatt jelezzétek.

Hi, I'm Hungarian, and I can not speak English
Therefore, I use google translator