× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

problem with showing category description

Mehr
01 Mai 2010 17:05 #1475

This has been useful to me too!

One thing regarding the description, I have the layout in a 2 column formation as well and while it\'s not a problem for me not having the description, I think it would be good if this was displayed when viewing each individual category.

Is this possible?

EDIT: Additionally, when viewing a parent category, would it be possible to display the number of ads next to any sub-categories, as it is on the component frontpage?

Regards

G

Letzte Änderung: 01 Mai 2010 17:07 von Granular.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
30 Apr 2010 18:06 #1461

ok i fixed it!Thanx :cheer:

Mehr
30 Apr 2010 15:57 #1450

In the multiple categories per row view the category description is not shown. The space beside the category image is reserved for potential subcategories, because it is too small to show both subcategories and descriptions.

To eliminate the lines between the categories, you can edit the ksadvertiser.css file. You find it in the directory <joomla-root>/components/com_ksadvertiser/css

Look for the

table.cats td {
	border-width: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
	border-style: solid solid solid solid;
	border-color: #96a533;
	padding-bottom:5px;
}
table.cats tr {
	border-width: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
	border-style: solid solid solid solid;
	border-color: #96a533;
	padding-bottom:5px;
}

You can set the tag \"border-width\" to 0px 0px 0px 0px
With table.cats td you set the border between the columns
With table.cats tr you set the border between the rows

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
30 Apr 2010 01:04 #1445

Hello and once again thank you for that wonderfull component!I have chosen to show the categories in 2 columns but i cannot see the description of each category.i am getting tree orizontal lines beneath each category.I see the descriprion only if i set the one category per row.Is this fixable?At least not show the lines under the categories.. B)