× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Problème with posting ads

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 17:43 #1537

It was the database indeed ;) , problem solved !

Thx a lot !

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 16:45 #1536

Are the ads in the database? Please check the table <prefix>_ksads_ads.
If they are not in the database table, it is a storage problem.
If they are present in the database but not showing, it is a display problem.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 16:25 #1535

I have no adblocker. Cats show without any problem in the back and front end, however ads do not appear in neither of them.

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 15:17 #1534

Are the ads and cats showing in the backend and not in the frontend?
Do you have an adblocker running (such as adblock plus for Firefox) ?

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 14:00 #1533

Hello again :)

I resolved the admin problem but there is still no way to publish an ad on my site ! Even when I\'ve tried the example categories and ads, ads simply didn\'t appear...

What could be the reason?

Thanks in advance

Mehr
11 Mai 2010 13:01 #1531

I\'ve tried to post some ads but they just disappeared and never appeared on my site...And now I can\'t access the categories in the back end...

I get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/simmenta/administrator/components/com_ksadvertiser/admin.ksadvertiser.php on line 1259
DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column \'catid\' in \'order clause\' SQL=SELECT * FROM jos_ksads_cats as a WHERE (a.pid = 0 AND a.published = 1) ORDER BY catid LIMIT 0, 5

:blink:

Any idea?