× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Plugin Kiss Site Observer

Mehr
30 Dez 2014 14:43 #6321

Hi siben,

You need the proper Google Maps plugin (Google Maps v. 3.2 by Mike Reumer), we suppose you downloaded and installed the right one. After installing and publishing the plugin, you must enter your Google API code into this plugin. Without API code it does not work.
You get an API code for free from Google. See here .

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
29 Dez 2014 14:31 #6318

Hi KISS team, first of all I'd like to say to you thanks so much for this wonderful component! :D

I have two main problems:

1) I downloaded the Google Maps plugin, but it doesn't work ( It is properly enabled)

2) When someone enter its address, postcode, city and so on.. the information are not shown at all in the entry box.
Before this problem I had the version 2.5.06, now it is uploaded to the latest one, country= germany is not shown as you have written in some previous post, but the problem n.2 still persists. :(

I hope you can help me, I'm really interested on this component!

Letzte Änderung: 29 Dez 2014 22:00 von siben.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.