Free Plan (Default)

Mehr
27 Jun 2012 12:13 #4954

The default plan is always unlimited because it has to cover all ads from anonymous users as well. An anonymous user cannot be recognized by the system. If you would limit this plan to let's say three ads, an anonymous user could place up to three ads and after that all other anonymous users would be prevented from placing ads (because their contingent of three ads would be exhausted).

Take the default plan to cover another model and create a new free plan which is accessible to anonymous users or your special user groups.

Do not unpublish the default plan because this could cause unpredictable results.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
26 Jun 2012 18:38 #4953

it is possible to limit the amount of ads in the free plan (default)?
I do not want to leave unlimited.
for example, free plan (default) it is possible to have 3 ads.

how can I do this?
thanks

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.