× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

An Odd Title

Mehr
02 Mai 2010 16:04 #1486

I agree, I don\'t think it really makes much difference! Wished I\'d never had the urge to turn it on, a disaster from the start!

I have cleaned the cache and had another look, but the problem remains :(

I even tried deleting the categories and recreating them, but the problem persisted. This made me think there was a file somewhere that had been affected.

Thanks for the response on a Sunday!

G

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Mai 2010 14:23 #1482

SEF components and plugins do not work with this component. They should be switched off (the benefit of SEF is doubtful anyway). If you switched it on and off, you should clean the cache because some data remain causing the links to be misconfigured.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
02 Mai 2010 13:21 #1478

Hello again,

I have quite a lot of categories, mostly sub-categories. When I navigate down into some of them from the component frontpage I get this title instead of the category name like this \"index.php?option=com_ksadvertiser&pid=51&task=showcats\"

If I go to navigate back to the parent category then the link is set in SEF style for example \"Magazines & Comics\", now I did make the mistake of switching the core SEF on and it totally messed up the site. After switching it off they seem to have remained, is there a file where the links are defined? It isn\'t every category just maybe one or two.

I think this is pretty much me ready to go live.

Thanks in advance

G