× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

Add more than one picture - is it possible?

Mehr
04 Dez 2014 18:08 #6268

Unfortunately there is no documentation about KISS Advertiser as most functions are self-explanatory. In any input form you see an explanatory text when you hover over the field titles.
Anonymous and non-customer users are assigned to the default (free) plan. Customers are assigned to the appropriate plans after payment automatically. However, administrators can assign a user to a certain plan manually. Select 'Customers' from the KISS Advertiser Control Panel. Create a new Customer. Assign this customer to a certain user. Then assign the customer to a certain plan.
This is not possible upon creating a new ad as images are stored in another database table than the main image information. That means that an ad must first be saved before other images can be assigned. In the PRO version it is possible to upload more than one image at once.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Dez 2014 17:03 #6267

Thanks for your answers, but i have some questions:
1. Do you have any english documentation about KISS Advertisement configuration?
2. Where i can assigned to the other plan to all anonymous users and all registered users who are not customers?
3. Is it impossible to add more one photo one time to the ad?

Letzte Änderung: 04 Dez 2014 17:03 von raimiuxas.

Mehr
04 Dez 2014 13:52 #6265

To assign more than one image to an ad, you must set it in the subscription plan.
From the backend control panel, select 'Subscription Plans' and select a plan from the list, i.e. 'Free (Default)'.
Goto 'Settings' on the right side and find the setting 'Images'.
Enter the number of allowed images in the text box and save.

Please note that all anonymous users and all registered users who are not customers are assigned to the free default plan.

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
03 Dez 2014 21:35 #6264

Hello. Is it impossible add more than one picture to Ad?