× KISS International Help Forum. English language, please.

problems on install

Mehr
18 Mai 2011 13:34 #3950

Try to unpack the file on your local computer and upload all files and dirs to your Joomla\'s /tmp directory. Then select \'install from directory\'

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Mai 2011 23:36 #3949

I have a problem installing - this is what comes up:

Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Expires: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 00:00:00 GMT Last-Modified: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:28:06 GMT Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache

-1 - An error has occurred.
Cannot find source folder

(the last 2 lines are in a table)
When I check it looks as though the components has installed ok along with 2 googlemap plugins and mod ksadvertiser. The component is also installed.

I\'ve installed the sample data ok.

Mehr
13 Apr 2011 01:41 #3815

Thank you!

Mehr
10 Apr 2011 15:03 #3800

The messages are info, not error messages.

The community builder components (com_profiler or com_cbe for community builder extended) are being searched and if one of them is found, the appropriate ZIP should be installed. If you have com_profiler installed and the plugin file plug_cbadvertisertab.zip was not installed automatically, you can install it manually. The ZIP file can be found in the directory administrator/components/com_ksadvertiser/files

The Xmap components extends your site by a sitemap. With the xmap plugin for KISS Advertiser, the ads being placed on the site are integrated into the sitemap and will be found easier by the Google robots. The page ranking of your site will increase by that.

The Xmap component is a third party component, which can be downloaded for free here

Ob ein Glas halb voll oder halb leer ist, ist mir egal. Hauptsache meine Zähne passen rein.
No matter whether a glass is half full or half empty - as long as my teeth fit in.

Mehr
10 Apr 2011 01:59 #3798

I installed KSadvertiser pro and got the following message:

Tabs Class installed
File mod_ksadvertiser.zip installed but not published
File plg_ksadvertiser.zip installed and published
File plug_cbadvertisertab.zip not installed (Component not found: com_profiler)
File plug_cbe_advertisertab.zip not installed (Component not found: com_cbe)
File plugin_googlemap_J15.2.12l.zip installed and published
File xmap_com_ksadvertiser.zip not installed (Component not found: com_xmap)

for com_profiler would it not be found because of community builder bing installed? For com_cbe and com_xmap is there a way to install this these? I am running joomla 1.5 and community builder 1.3.1.

Any help is greatly appreciated.